Returns & Exchanges
Can returns and/or changes be made?
The customer has 3 days from the arrival of the package for any change and/or returns and 7 days to mail back the item. After the grace period granted, there are no exceptions to this policy. A report must be made to the email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following:
- Full name with which the purchase was made
- Telephone and/or email registered in the sale of the product
- Shipping address provided above
- Order number
- Date of purchase
- Name the product to be exchanged or returned specifying material and size (if applicable)
- Complete information (material/size) of the product for which the exchange will be made
For the case to proceed, the following specifications must be met:
- The pieces must be in perfect condition. If at the time of the return any blow, scratch or defect of any kind is detected in the piece (not previously reported), the process will automatically be canceled and it will not be eligible for future changes or returns.
- In case of exchange, the client must assume the return guide ($150mxn) on his own. Amanza Jewelry Designers will provide the second customer return guide at no cost. The payment of said guide must be settled by the client in full before beginning the process of the change.
- In case of seeking a return, Amanza Jewelry Designers will create a code with the value of the product to be returned. The client has the right to a single use of such code valid for 6 months from the initial purchase to acquire any of our designs. We are not responsible for the misuse, theft or loss of such code. Amanza Jewelry Designers will not make physical/electronic monetary refunds in any case. The brand will assume the product change guide ($150mxn) as a courtesy. The client must consider that when the redemption code is used, the page automatically adds the value of the guide ($150mxn) for the new shipment.
- In all personalized products no changes or returns are accepted.